We are committed to providing a safe and fair environment for all young fencers. We strive to provide an environment which will allow fencers to perform to their best ability, free from bullying and intimidation.
You can help and support the implementation of best practise policies at our Club by following the code below.
- understand and ensure their child abides by Members Code of Conduct
- maintain the highest standards of conduct when interacting with children, other parents and with officials or organisers
- encourage their child to play by the rules
- teach their child that giving their best is as important as winning
- do all they can to encourage good sportsmanship by acknowledging good play on both sides
- always behave responsibly and do not seek to unfairly affect the outcome
- always recognise the value and importance of the volunteers and consider contributing their time and effort when volunteers are required
- respect referees, coaches, organisers and other participants
- not publicly question the judgement or honesty of referees, coaches or organisers
- encourage mutual respect for team-mates and opponents
- support all efforts to remove abusive behaviour and bullying behaviour in all its forms
Lastly, please make yourself familiar with the Photography and social media policy.
|Members Code of Conduct||Coaches, Officials and Volunteers Code Of Conduct|